|Location: London, England||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Lansley|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Data Centres
Location: Central London
Senior Electrical Design Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Design consultancy who specialise within Data Centre designs in London.
Benefits for the Senior Electrical Design Engineer:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic working environment.
Purpose of the Senior Electrical Design Engineer
The senior electrical design engineer is responsible for the management of the engineering projects and the operational activity of the Electrical team on a day-to-day basis, to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Some of the main duties the Senior Electrical Design Engineer will include:
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients' briefs
- Attend and participate in internal and external project meetings
- Correspond with external third parties (e.g. clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Delegate work to Technicians and/or Graduate Engineers as required, and provide feedback on completed work
- Maintain awareness of the performance of projects against agreed project plans and budgets, at a level appropriate to role
What you need to be the successful Senior Electrical Design Engineer
The successful applicant for the position of Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be electrically biased and will have multiple experience working on the design of UPS, generators, and systems at or above 11kV in data centres.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical design Engineer to progress their career within the Data Centre design industry. Apply today to avoid missing out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.