|Location: Kent, England||Salary: Up to £51000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Callie Warner||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Principle EMC Engineer needed to join a world leading global defence, secruity and aerospace organisation, who work with cutting edge technology.
The successful Environmental Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Enhanced annual leave
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company contributed Share Incentive
* Flexible working programme
* Childcare vouchers
* Local and national employee discounts
* Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principle EMC Engineer will include:
Setting up and performing EMC tests to military and civil test methods:
- Keeping accurate test logs
- Writing of technical Test Reports
- Writing of Test Plans and Procedures to enable testing of customer specific equipment against specification requirements.
- Improving test methods and practices to reduce lifecycle times
- Flexibility in working hours
What you need to be the successful Principle EMC Engineer:
In order to be the successful Principle EMC Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Significant experience in the application of EMC Specifications (MIL-STD-461, DEF-STAN 59-411, RTCA-DO-160, etc) with several years experience working within a recognised EMC test laboratory (ideally UKAS accredited)..
Eligable for Security Clearance
- Competent application of the requirements of ISO17025 for UKAS accreditation.
- Set up and achieving of high field strengths for testing above 1000V/m. This includes understanding field propagation and measurement techniques.
- Performing gap analysis of new specifications in order to have them incorporated into the UKAS Schedule.
- Ability to generate Measurement Of Uncertainty budgets