|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Senior EMC Engineer
Senior EMC Engineer needed for a multinational Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced Senior EMC Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of performing EMC testing and someone who is competent in the application of requirements of ISO17025.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior EMC Engineer will include:
- Setting up and performing EMC tests to military and civil test methods
- Keeping accurate test logs
- Writing of technical test reports
- Writing of test plans and procedures to enable testing of customer specific equipment against specification requirements
- Improving test methods and practises to reduce lifecycle times
- Performing gap analysis of new specifications i9n order to have them incorporated into the UKAS Schedule
What you need to be the successful Senior EMC Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior EMC Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience of performing EMC testing within a UKAS test lab
- Competent in the application of the requirements of ISO17025 for UKAS accreditation
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Desirable experience and qualifications of a Senior EMC Engineer are as followed:
- Experience in the set up and achieving of high field strengths for testing above 1000V/m
- Understanding of field propagation and measurement techniques
- Ability to generate Measurement of Uncertainty budgets
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior EMC Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the Senior EMC Engineer position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.