|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Senior Engineer needed for a well known infrastructure services organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the Civils sector. With recent project wins my client are keen to expand the team to support on the delivery of these projects and assist the team in developing new clients in Kent and London.
It is essential that the successful candidate has experience of Civil Engineering with either a SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely qualification. You must also hold excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be experienced in growing mentoring and leading teams. If you have a degree in engineering / NVQ 4 or 5 / HNC or HND that would be a plus!
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Engineer will include:
- Assisting in the production of the weekly paperwork in accordance with the IMS requirements.
- Ensuring that works are set out accurately and well in advance of them being undertaken.
- Checking the setting out prior to handing over to the team that will deliver the work.
- Liaising with the Clients representative over clarifications and requests for information.
- Ensuring that all site staff and subcontractors and keeping to health and safety
- Providing precontract assistance when required to produce PQQ's and tenders. Including method statements, programme and build advice.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Engineer:
- Civil Engineering background
- SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in growing mentoring and leading teams
- Degree in engineering / NVQ 4 or 5 / HNC or HND
- CSCS card
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.