|Location: Belfast, County Antrim||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure, Design||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Senior Engineer - Civil & Marine
£45,000 + Benefits Package
Looking for a Senior Engineer to progress their career within an expanding business.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will supervise graduate Engineers and Technicians, leading them to deliver projects on cost, time and efficiently.
You will be responsible for the delivery of technical designs on a wide range of civil engineering and maritime projects UK wide where you will play an active role as part of a dedicated Civil / Maritime Team.
About the Senior Engineer Role
* We are seeking an ambitious Engineer to join our Civil / Maritime Team based in a Belfast office.
* Reporting to the Technical Director this key role will influence the successful delivery of a range of civil, port and harbour projects.
* This is a hands-on design role but you will supervise graduate Engineers and Technicians in the delivery of the designs for a wide range of civil engineering and maritime projects.
* Client management is also an important factor and you will support the Technical Director with project administration and the procurement of civil engineering construction contracts.
* This is an exciting role that will give you full involvement in project lifecycle from inception through to completion.
About the successful Senior Engineer
* Suitable candidates will possess a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and ideally be Chartered with ICE, IEI, IStructE or equivalent.
* You will possess a minimum of 5 years' experience in civil/structural design using a range of packages such as Plaxis, Wallap and MasterSeries.
* You will also need proven knowledge of relevant design codes of practice including Eurocodes as well as a knowledge and experience of civil engineering contract procurement.
* We are a growing team so ideal candidates will be ambitious, working as a Project/Senior Engineer now but looking to move into a role where they will have the opportunity to progress to a more senior role.
* We want someone who is keen to engage face to face with clients and help us to grow the business.