|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 23 days ago|
£60,000 to £65,000 + car & package
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Estimator to join the Term Maintenance division of a large, Kent based main contractor. Based from their offices in Kent, the Senior Estimator will be working on a variety of different projects and offered a competitive salary with a wide array of benefits.
As the Senior Estimator, you'll be providing a professional estimating surface to an established, successful and busy part of the business. Working with local authorities, your duties will include:
- Preparation of work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications and the associated documents
- Identify labour requirements, types and volumes of materials together with time requirements to deliver the contract against the agreed specifications.
- Determine the type of plant required, the duration's and availability for the duration of the project
- Calculate the costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
- Calculate the final figure for the estimated cost
- Identify areas for commercial improvement and implement upgrades
In return, the Senior Estimator can expect a career with realistic opportunities to progress and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £60k to £65k
- Car allowance (£5k)
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Onsite/Free parking
- Gym Access
- High Street Retail Discounts
Senior Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have experience in a similar capacity and a full understanding of S278 and highways and public realm project delivery. You'll need to have experience in pricing projects including drainage and civils work, familiar with NEC and JCT contracts and excellent communication skills.
This opportunity would be well suited to an experienced Senior Estimator living in Kent and commuting into London. To find out more, get in touch.