|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£70,000 to £90,000 + £6,000 car & package
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join the work winning team of a large, privately owned main contractor at their smart offices in the City of London. My client builds award winning buildings within the hotel, leisure, commercial, retail and mixed use sectors with project values regularly exceeding £50m. They promote a balance between work & home life, they offer ongoing training and progression, access to industry leading tools and exposure to exciting projects and sought after clients.
The Estimator will be joining a small team of Estimators of varying levels of experience and reporting to the Estimating Director. As the Estimator, your duties will include:
- Reviewing drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costings
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Establishing key plant rates
- Reviewing tender documents
- Ensuring all submissions are compliant, accurate and to the standard required
- Supporting others on with their own development & acting as a mentor
The successful Estimator will be offered a career that includes exposure to exciting projects and clients on major projects across London & the South East. You'll be working in a modern office using market leading tools and given a structured career path that begins on day one. This will be supported with a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £90,000
- Company car allowance of £6,000
- 26 days annual leave + option to purchase extra holiday
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional fees
- Life assurance
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 years experience in a similar role within a main contracting environment. You'll need to be an excellent communicator and confident working in a client facing capacity.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.