|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Senior Estimator needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire. They're looking to employ an experienced Senior Estimator who will be responsible for coordinating and preparing estimates to support the business, and in particular large and complex projects
The successful Senior Estimator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 day's Holiday
* Competitive Salary
* Annual Bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Private Health Care
* And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Estimator will include:
* Responsible for the estimating input for major tenders and preparing proposals. The role will involve providing estimating input to all areas of the Company thus ensuring that all cost and commercial inputs are effectively supported.
* Act as lead estimator in producing detailed cost estimates that fulfil customer requirements.
* Ensure estimates are developed, reviewed and submitted on time.
* Provide detailed information breakdown including NRE, materials, labour, contingencies, and provenance of estimates etc.
* Highlight any risks
What you need to be the successful Senior Estimator:
In order to be the successful Senior Estimator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Pipedrive, ERP systems and Microsoft office packages
* Experience estimating on large, complex & high value projects.
* Proven experience improving estimating efficiency through proper usage of tools available.
* Able to provide detailed and accurate cost estimates with clear rationale.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Estimator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.