|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Estimator
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Depending Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Estimator, Cost, Defence, Aerospace, Engineering, NRE, Labour, Materials, Risk, ERP, Pipedrive, Commercial, Customer, Client
An experienced Senior Estimator is required to play a key role within the Commercial Department providing support to all business units within the business. You will be responsible for the co-ordinating and preparation of estimates to support business, particularly on large scale, complex projects within the Defence & Aerospace sector.
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Estimator?
- Play the role of lead estimator on large, complex & high value projects
- Be responsible for improving estimating efficiency throughout the company
- To provide detailed and accurate cost estimates with clear rationale
- Esurance that estimates are developed, reviewed and submitted on time
- Provider of information breakdowns including NRE, Material, Labour etc
What are we looking for in our next Senior Estimator?
- Prior hands on experience as an Estimator
- Experience in the use of Pipedrive, ERP Systems and MS Office Systems
- Estimates experience within the Defence/Aerospace/MoD sector highly desirable
- Willingness and ability to travel within the UK & Overseas
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Estimator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Estimator, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.