|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Facilities Senior Manager
Wimborne - Dorset
Competitive salary to be discussed upon application
Facilities Senior Manager required to be responsible for overseeing Facilities, Security and SHE a large scale aerospace site, in Wimborne.
This position is responsible for managing services which are outsourced to third parties and coordinating all aspects of building and facility equipment maintenance, modification and expansion.
As a Facilities Senior Manager your skills, qualifications and competencies will ideally include:
- Previous experience of Hard and Soft Facilities Management Services essential.
- Demonstrable direct people management/ leadership/development experience essential
- Capital Projects Experience essential eg. Experience of new site facilities development
- Experience procuring and working with third party outsource providers/ subcontractors essential. Working with procurement to re-negotiate/negotiate contracts for providers for better commercial outcome is essential.
- IOSH/NEBOSH certification or membership of a recognised professional HSE organisation highly desirable.
- Manufacturing/Engineering/Aerospace FM experience highly desirable.
As a Facilities Senior Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing the maintenance of buildings, infrastructure equipment and grounds for both facilities.
- Managing the security team and safeguards classified or sensitive material in accordance with MoD guidelines and regulations. Maintains the facilities List X status.
- Managing SHE team and ensuring SHE compliance across the business. Maintains ISO14001 certification.
- Coordinating planning, budgeting, design, construction, and modification activities for the facility and its infrastructure and managing project performance to defined schedules.
- Managing and coordinates capital and expense purchases within established budgetary guidelines.
- Responsibility for personnel management of the facilities department including activity coordination, staffing, and performance management.
- Coordinating meeting the facilities needs of external customer departments including Manufacturing, Engineering and other functions on-site.
- Act as a company liaison with subcontractors and vendors.
- Managing Business Continuity plans for the company
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations including building codes
To apply for this exciting Facilities Senior Manager position please press 'apply now'.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.