|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Senior Finance Business Partner, Surrey. This is great opportunity to join a market leading business in the financial services sector. The company offers a very supportive environment with low staff turnover due their strong emphasis and investment in their people culture.
The role is to provide key business partnering and strategic insight to the Leadership team and Executive. The role holder will add value through developing internal and external MI, business case development, cost management, financial planning and business performance.
Salary: £70,000 to £76,000
Benefits: Car allowance 27 day's holidays, performance-based incentive bonus, pension Scheme, life insurance, flexible benefits scheme, sport facilities/gym
Key Accountabilities for the Senior Finance Business Partner:
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance.
- Provide analysis and insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Provides effective commercial procedures, or initiates change to ensure key operational and financial targets are developed.
- Builds partnerships and maintains strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Develop internal and external MI, business cases and financial plans for the areas supported.
- Planning and forecasting - Responsible alongside the FP&A manager for preparing the annual business planning process, operational plans and periodic business forecasting process to meet UK and US deadlines
- Performance reporting - Assist with supervision of the process to report the periodic corporate MI, including Claims MI, to UK and US senior management, including the MPR, QPR and Analyst Pack.
- Develop efficient financial reporting and modelling tools to deliver high quality reports, analyses and projections.
- Business Partner - The specific focus area for the Business Partner may change over time to accommodate business requirements, but may include business case reviews, being the finance lead on projects, providing support and advice to other business areas and ensuring the team are kept informed of business developments.
Required Knowledge and Skills to be successful Senior Finance Business Partner:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with substantial PQE experience
- Performance management/reporting/planning & forecasting experience
- Commercially able to influence the drivers of the company's performance, interaction of P&L and balance sheet items and the key issues across all business functions
- Strong project management and change capabilities to create business plans and forecasts; ability to write reports and presentations and undertake analysis and commentary on business performance
- Advanced spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills
- Relevant industry experience (Insurance/Financial Services)
- Experience of managing small teams
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Business Partner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or contact Kelly