|Location: West London, London||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Senior HR Advisor | West London
Paying £40,000- £45,000
This role is to work for a leading manufacturing business who operate globally to provide a professional, effective HR business partner service and ER support to business.
- Ideally CIPD level 7 or MCIPD (CIPD level with a desire the complete level 7 will be considered)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong employee relations experience
- Multi site HR experience
- Experience in working with and engineering, manufacturing or scientific
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with managers and employees at all levels
- Competent in using HR Information Systems
About the role:
- Provide expert HR advice to line managers
- Provide advice on training and development ensuring that employees are competent and qualified to carry out their work
- Reward and payroll
- Manage and lead HR activity in organisational change and other change management activities including acquisition and business integration.
- Lead ad hoc projects.
- One or two direct reports
- Update policies and process.
- HRIS development and assist in implementation .
- Provide HR information and metrics
- Deputise effectively for HR Director when required.
This is a great role for a business who work in an interesting sectors. For more information please call Steve Barham or Sian Driscoll on 01342 330571 or apply to the role.