|Location: East Midlands, England||Salary: £85000 - £90000 per annum + car + bonus|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
HR Business Partner. This role is a fixed term contract to cover for maternity leave and looking for somebody to join the business in May. You will be joining a business who are a leading financial services company. This role will report to the HRD and will have responsibility for three key areas business areas with a population of c1,500.
- Chartered Member of CIPD (or equivalent)
- Background of working within a large complex business supporting central head office functions
- Thrives working within a high change and agile environment
- Able to coach, guide and support senior managers and heads of department to meet the challenges of growth and regulations
About the role
- Partnering with the heads of department and line managers to understand their business objectives
- Working with HR Director and Head of Department to develop and deliver the HR strategy
- Produce people plans aligned with the companies HR strategy and objectives
- Coach and develop the heads of department and line managers to build effective people management capability
- Report on KPIs to leadership team
- Communicating key HR data around performance, recruitment and employee engagement
- Develop talent plans to support the future department needs working with the Director of Talent
- Working with Internal Recruitment to ensure key roles are prioritised
- Provide guidance on complex and delicate Employee Relations cases
This business continues to experience significant growth and although now is a substantial business that maintains its entrepreneurial spirit.
This role does offer some flexibility around home working and will involve regular travel around the UK.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.