|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Senior HR Business Partner- Guildford
Salary £70,000 plus great benefits
This role is to work for leading business who offer a very flexible culture whilst maintaining a high performance culture. The company are a brand in their sector and have global presence predominantly in the UK and US.
This position is responsible for providing HR solutions designed to help achieve business objectives for multiple, complex business areas and/or Corporate Staff areas. This position is accountable for understanding business priorities, assessing business issues impacting organisational effectiveness, identifying appropriate solutions, and supporting the implementation of selected solutions aligned to support business priorities.
- Significant years experience in the field of HR and employee relations, with a strong knowledge of all HR functions as key business levers CIPD Qualified (desirable)
- Proven ability to influence across all levels including executives
- Strong communication, coaching, negotiation, presentation and data analysis skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong strategic thinking in creating appropriate and valued HR Solutions
- Skilled as a facilitator and in solution development
- Demonstrated success in working with senior management, relationship development/management and executive coaching
- Experience in designing HR initiatives including large change projects such as reorganisations, redundancy and outsourcing
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to deliver results through others
- Ability to maintain appropriate balance between business demands and priorities of the HR organization
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and work under pressure
- Strong service orientation
- Innovative with a bias for simplicity
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior HR Business Partner
- Develops HR strategies and provides strong influence to ensure action plans are aligned
- Assumes a leadership role in enabling the organisation to identify the need for change and effectively implementing change management strategies.
- Advise, lead and support managers on all global employment law, immigration and employee relations issues
- Ensure Enterprise-wide HR strategies and programs are aligned with the needs of the business by ensuring that business needs are understood in HR and that the business understands enterprise-wide HR strategies.
- Proactively uses metrics to assess and monitor organizational effectiveness as a key lever in building and implementing plans.
- Work across the organization to ensure strategies and solutions for a particular business area are aligned with broad business and corporate priorities and approaches.
- May perform other duties as assigned.