|Location: Brisbane, Queensland||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum + Relocation and Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Human Factors and Senior Human Factors Consultants required.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
AUS$90,000 - AUS$150,000 + Excellent Benefits and career growth.
Human Factors expertise requitred to join an engineering and management consultancy specialising in the rail and transportation sectors in Australia. They specialise in the integration of Systems and Software Engineering methodologies, including Human Factors and System Safety. Which is of course where you fit in !
The Consultants we are looking for will have significant experience in Human Factors practice, and ideally some experience in Systems Engineering or Systems Safety practice, applied to complex, safety-critical systems, particularly in the rail domain.
You will develop and deliver services using advanced Human Factors practice and be considered highly experienced in one or more core human factors competency areas.
You will be managing the delivery of projects to multiple clients.
We are looking for people that are keen to help develop and grow new business in all areas of the consultancies offerings, by assisting with tender and sales activities, identifying opportunities for new or follow-on work, following up leads in areas of expertise both in and outside of your own specialist field.
- Conducts Early Human Factors Analysis to identify key human factors risk areas for a project
- Identifies and elicits Human Factors requirements
- Develops strategy for Human Factors integration
- Develops Human Factors Integration Plans
- Establishes Human Factors Issues Logs
- Provides advice and evaluations in physical ergonomics based around human performance variability
- Provides advice and evaluations on human-centred design principles, human-system interfaces and culture and processes to support organisational change
- Performs a range of analyses and assessments including task, workload, link, impact of change, training needs, performance degradation potential
- Chair stakeholder engagement workshops and user/usability trials
- Write Human Factors reports
If you are an experienced Human Factors Engineer, have experience gained in the Rail Industry (in Australia, Europe, UK or the Middle East) and are looking for an exciting new challenge with a dynamic and successful independant consultancy in Brisbane please get in touch today....