|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + 25 days Hol, Pens etc|
|Sector: Human Factors, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Human Factors Consultant
Senior Human Factors Consultant needed by a fantastic privately owned company that specialise in Human Factors and Usability for medical technologies such as medical devices and drug delivery. Due to some rapid growth we are now looking for a Senior Human Factors Consultant to join the team in the Cambridge office.
The successful candidate will have a passion for and experience of human factors testing for medical technology. You will take an active role in understanding and qualifying the Human Factors market for the Company and develop new business and build customer relationships.
With a degree in human factors (1st or 2:1), the successful candidate will have a specialism in Human Factors, ergonomics, usability, product interaction or product design, through experience or training. You must also have a minimum of 3 years' experience in human factors. Candidates should also be prepared to travel as part of this role.
* Take a lead role in human factors studies for our pharmaceutical and medical device clients.
* Working collaboratively with global medical research companies
* Conducting analysis and translation of research findings
* Reporting and presenting insights and recommendations for design directions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* A degree in Human Factors or Ergonomics
* A minimum 3 years' experience in human factors research methods, and the ability to tailor these to project needs
* The ability to engage both internal and external project teams through insights and expertise
* The aptitude to translate research insights into relevant directions
* The ability to verbally and visually present information
* Have a high level of empathy, and great interpersonal skills essential
* Experience and an interest in medical device usability would be beneficial
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.