|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Senior Human Resources (HR) Advisor
Senior HR Advisor required for one of the UK's leading defence/engineering companies based in Greenford!
Ideally candidates will have experience providing a professional, effective HR business partner service enabling the business to attract, develop and retain talent and maintain engagement with its employees.
The succesful candidate for thi Senior HR Advisor role will look after a total employee/contractor population up to 400 employees working in 4 Business Units across up to 10 UK sites.
Salary for this Senior HR Advisor role will be discussed upon application. Applicants must be eligible for SC clearance.
Key responsibilities for Senior HR Advisor position:
- Provide expert HR advice to line managers to ensure that we maintain compliance with employment legislation and a positive employee relations climate
- Provide advice on training and development ensuring that employees are competent and qualified to carry out their work and that personal development planning takes place.
- Provide effective management of annual pay review and other reward processes including flexible benefits programme and monthly payroll.
- Manage and lead HR activity in organisational change and other change management activities including acquisition and business integration.
- Lead ad hoc projects to ensure completion within project targets.
- Identify, develop, review and maintain policies to ensure they are current, compliant and meet the needs of the business.
- Take active role in HR related system implementation and changes to ensure that HR and business requirements are met.
- Provide accurate and timely HR information and metrics on a regular and ad hoc basis as required by the business
- Deputise effectively for HR Director when required.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
Knowledge and Skills required for Senior HR Advisor:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with managers and employees at all levels
- Extensive working knowledge across all areas of HR including:
- Employment law
- Policies & procedures
- Employee development and engagement
- Organisational development
- Competent in using HR Information Systems
- Good PC skills including use of spreadsheets
- Experience in working with and engineering / scientific or other technical population will be helpful
- Working in a SME environment will be helpful
- Flexible approach to meet the changing demands of the business
To apply for this exciting opportunity for the Senior HR Advisor please press apply now.