|Location: Hillingdon, London||Salary: £25000 - £31000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Amar Jawaid|
Senior IT Technician
Senior IT Technician needed for my education client based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Senior IT Technician
The successful Senior IT Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Pension scheme
- 6 weeks holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
Some of the main duties of the Senior IT Technician will include:
- Diagnose, repair and maintain hardware and software components.
- To ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware.
- Being the primary point of contact for IT support.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- upgrading Microsoft packages on all computer systems.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
In order to be the successful Senior IT Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong AD, Group Policy, DNS DHCP Hyper-V etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the Microsoft technology stack, particularly Windows Server. Desirable: SIMS
- Significant proficiency and experience designing, administering and supporting Windows-based desktop and server environments.
- Preferred knowledge and uses of system imaging.
- Strong problem-solving skills
PLEASE NOTE: Must be eligible for DBS clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IT Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.