|Location: Weymouth||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior In-Service Support Engineer
Salary: £DOE - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Electronics, Electrical, Marine, Maritime, Design, Support, Systems, Fault Finding, RCA, Navy, Test, In Service, Engineering, Obsolescence, Solutions, Stakeholder Management
Elevate Engineering Excellence in In-Service Support with Our Team in Weymouth!
Are you a skilled In-Service Support Engineer with a passion for maintaining and optimizing engineering systems in the field? Are you ready to take a vital role in a well-established engineering organization known for its commitment to quality and excellence? Look no further! We invite you to join our team in Weymouth and be an essential part of our mission to deliver exceptional engineering solutions.
As a recognized leader in the engineering industry, we are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and pioneering projects. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a strong reputation, and we're looking for a talented In-Service Support Engineer to help us continue to set the highest standards.
So, what will you be doing as an In-Service Support Engineer?
- Leading the delivery of our In-Service support obligations, working closely with the Project Manager, Project Engineering Lead, System Design Authority and our customers and users
- Ensuring support project approaches remain relevant and in line with Defence Standards and other policies as identified in customer contracts
- Providing a proactive response to emerging technical issues, including customer fault reports and technical queries
- Working closely with the rest of the engineering team to develop solutions that are technically and commercially acceptable
- Managing and monitoring system performance, conducting root cause analysis of faults and seeking opportunities to improve the in-service delivery performance of our products
- Defining and leading the implementation of programmes of inspection and preventative maintenance
- Ensuring that customer equipment remains safe and suitable for continued service
- Coordinating and cooperating with the field support team to conduct equipment defect investigations, surveys, integration, and acceptance testing
- Highlighting resource conflicts or constraints to engineering management
- Producing estimates for new engineering work (e.g., redesign, obsolescence) and planning the work
What are we looking for in our next In-Service Support Engineer?
- Hold experience in Defence engineering and/or Logistics and/or as a senior engineer throughout the Integration, Test, and In-Service phase of the lifecycle.
- Provided leadership and worked in the management of the latter aspects of the CADMIDT cycle.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan and execute support tasks on engineering projects.
- Shown an awareness of engineering project management principles (e.g., work package, dependency, and risk management).
- A background working with maritime equipment would be a bonus.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next In-Service Support Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next In-Service Support Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Attractive compensation package based on experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, and retirement plans to support your well-being.
- Professional Growth: Opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement.
- Cutting-Edge Projects: Engage in groundbreaking engineering projects that impact the industry.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside industry experts in a dynamic and innovative setting.
How to Apply:
Ready to elevate engineering excellence as an In-Service Support Engineer? Showcase your expertise in field support and in-service engineering. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for joining our team in Weymouth.
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.