|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Job Title: Senior IT Architect
Employment: Fixed Term 12 Month Contract - Expected start date April 2020 upon a successful bid
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Package
Key Skills: Architect, Identity and Access Management, IdAM, Identification, Comparison, Recommendation, Analyses, Concepts, Architectures, TOGAF, ITIL, CISSP, GDPR, SCADA, Submarine, Vanguard, Nuclear, MoD, Defence, Infrastructure, IAM, JSP 440
An experienced Senior IT Architect is required to play a key role in providing specialist Waterfront in Service Support to the Royal Navy's Trident Strategic Weapon System. You will play a key supporting role in the operational readiness of the nation's nuclear deterrent on board Vanguard class trident submarines, providing the MoD safe, efficient and responsive support.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Senior IT Architect?
- Develop detailed system design specifications including IdAM that align with high availability and scalability
- Application of system security engineering expertise to projects
- Liaison with stakeholders at all levels
- Be held responsible for identifying, comparing and recommending solution options, performing high level options analyses and developing conceptual architectures
- Lead the creation and maintenance of roadmaps for infrastructure platforms and technologies, enabling decisions on retention, elimination, replacement or investment
What are we looking for in our next Senior IT Architect?
- Must possess strong Identity and Access Management (IdAM) experience
- Be responsible for the Identification, Comparison and Recommending solution options, performing high level options analyses and developing of Conceptual Architectures
- ITIL and TOGAF 9
- Knowledge and experience with an IAM/Identity Management System, IAM Standards, terminology and best practices
- Have demonstratable knowledge of public and private encryption
- Hold an active CISSP or equivalent certification
- Have Systems Architecture experience with an emphasis on highly available designs
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Be familiar with JSP 440 MOD Manual of Security and SCADA
- Have knowledge and experience with designing or maintaining permissions and roles for large enterprise applications
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior IT Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior IT Architect, hit that apply button now!
This role is Subject to a successful bid with an expected start date of April 2020
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.