|Location: Dorking, Surrey, England||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 26 days ago|
2nd Line Engineer, £25,000 - £30,000
Do you have experience working with a variety of business' offering support? Do you have 2nd line engineer experience working with telecoms and IT? If you do then I have a role for you. I am working with a growing IT Support business in the Surrey area that have a role open for someone to join and utilise their skills in dealing with technical queries within telecoms and IT.
- To provide 2nd line support to customers including support to customers with physical and hosted telephone systems.
- Dealing with escalated queries from the 1st Line staff
- Provide training to other support staff when required.
- Respond to queries in the agreed time scales
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- Contributing to the success of the Service Operations department and the Company.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Knowledge of LAN / WLAN
- Cloud knowledge
- Windows Server Backup, Veeam, Symantec, Attix or StorageCraft.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS
- Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company from the start of their growth so you can become a vital member of the team in the years to come.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.