|Location: London, England||Salary: £66000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus, Share Scheme, Health/Life Insu|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stephen Telford|
What do we want?
We're looking for Senior Java Software Engineers experienced in developing scalable, well-tested, and maintainable Java applications / microservices using any (or no) framework. You must be able to translate design and specs into beautiful, usable applications. We have a team of the best people you'd ever want to meet, working on some of the most futuristic projects. We like people who are smart, funny, innovative and tenacious, who can adapt and work together.
We are looking for great software engineers; you will be working on developing our market-leading products, in the collaborative and growing engineering teams based in our central London office. The future of our product is focused around utilising AI solutions to revolutionise how we diagnose, treat and prevent diseases; your effort will contribute heavily to the services that connect our core platforms with these services, as well as with our mobile apps and with our 3rd party technology partners.
We want a strong team member, who knows how to work within an agile team to produce high quality software. You will help us build and support great products across the business, in order to make health care affordable and accessible for everyone.
- Engineer and implement highly scalable systems, using the best development practices and tools.
- Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc).
- Continuously monitor the quality of our systems, design measurements to monitor their health (both the engineering systems and data quality).
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Great experience with Java and the associated ecosystem
- You have a deep understanding of systems design, algorithms, and data structures.
- The cloud is your friend. Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or any proprietary clouds.
- You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organisation toward a consensus.
- You're fluent in multiple development languages (static and dynamic, across multiple paradigms), and interested in learning more.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.