|Location: South West London, London||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Maritime Field Service Engineer
Location: West London - Commutable from Watford, High Wycombe, Reading, Guildford
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Maritime, Installation, Commissioning, Design, Development, Integration, Test, Sea Trials, MCTA, Navigation, WECDIS, Radar, HAT, SAT, Navy, Surface Ship, Submarine, Marine, Warship, Electrical
An experienced Maritime Field Service Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting the pre-fit, installation planning, testing and setting to work of electro-optical and Sonar maritime equipment. You will be required to plan and arrange labour, schedules and equipment for installations, operating under your own initiative in working with external end customers on assignment.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Maritime Field Service Engineer?
- Support and development of installation plans
- Provide support to the planning and implementation of systems installations to RN platforms
- Conduct platform integration, test, installation and setting to work activities
- Conduct Maritime pre installation system checks
- Present and conduct MTCA inspections, harbour and sea trials as directed
- Work in the field and overseas, at short notice during unsociable hours
What are we looking for in our next Senior Maritime Field Service Engineer?
- Have previous Maritime navigation experience, inclusive of WECDIS, Naval Compass and Radar Systems
- Must have previous Maritime platform acceptance process experience, MCTA, HAT and SAT
- Must have experience of surface fleet installations
- Maintenance of complex electrical systems
- Have experience of Warship Electronic chart display information systems - WECDIS
- Willing to travel and work off site on board Royal Navy ships and submarines
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Maritime Field Service Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Maritime Field Service Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.