|Location: Epsom, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Marketing Execuitve | Financial Services | £35,000 - £42,000 | Permanent | South West London
My client, a financial services company based in South West London, is seeking a Senior Markeitng Execuitve for a permanent position.
This role will take responsibility for a broad range of marketing activity including; digital (CRM and website management), content creation, lead generation and customer acquistion and events.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist, in the department's digital marketing activity including customer website experience, research, campaign set up and evaluation, report writing and development of CRM usage.
- Manage the design, copy writing, proofing, production and distribution of all marketing materials (including: product literature and application forms; mailings; advertising collateral; exhibition kit; promotional goods; and presentations),
- Ensure that the company websites are up to date, ensuring all Marketing Executives have the competency to update content at times of routine and product launches
- Ensure that the Marketing department delivers on its objective of proactively engaging with potential and existing customers
- Produce copy for both the web and offline communications ensuring tone of voice guidelines are followed; that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading to customers, and they meet the appropriate compliance requirements
- Assist in the organisation of onsite and offsite B2B & B2C exhibitions / workshops / seminars, including promotion and logistics for both broker and direct savings/mortgage customers
Ideal candidates will display:
- Demonstrable experience planning and delivering marketing campaigns and collateral; brochures, leaflets, posters, web content and branding materials.
- Proven experience within a management position (line management)
- A background in Financial services sector
- Excellent communicaitons skills both written and verbal
- A broad range of marketing skills for both digital and tradtional forms of marketing.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.