|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Mechanical Design, Finite Element Analysis, Stress, Technical Drawings, 3D, 2D, Supplier, ANSYS, Nastran, CAD, Modelling, Product Development, AutoCAD, Customer
An experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is required to play a key role in providing mechanical design expertise to deliver detailed design solutions to customers and clients. You will be responsible for detailed drawings, FEA & Test reports for new products and enhancement to existing products.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Production of project drawing packs
- Producing and reviewing Mechanical designs and drawings
- Be the technical lead on selected projects
- Provide support for stress and thermal analysis activities
- Liaison with customer and suppliers as required
- Employ continuous improvement principles to improve efficiency
What are we looking for in our next Senior Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Degree Educated in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Have 5+ years' experience in the use of 3D CAD Modelling tools including 2D technical drawings
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor
- Experience of Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience with PDMLink Creo 2.0 or FEA tools Nastran or Ansys highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.