|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £25000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a leading defence company based in Loudwater, who are looking to employ an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of CAD modelling tools.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- Providing a technical lead role on selected projects.
- Providing support for stress and thermal analysis activities
- Employing continuous improvement principle to improve efficiency
- Supporting the project SDA as required
- Liaising with the customers and suppliers as required
- Collaboration with the other Engineering functions to ensure smooth engineering transition within projects
What you need to be the successful Mechanical Design Engineer:
In order to be the successful Mechanical Design Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Microsoft Outlook
- +8 Years' experience in using 3D CAD modelling tool(s) including 2D technical Drawings
- Autodesk inventor
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Finite Element Analysis Tools
- Experience designing small and medium sized mechanisms and structures
- Experience designing operational equipment for external environments
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested then please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.