|Location: Bristol, S. W. England, England||Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Senior Modeller (Wastewater)
£32,000 - £40,000
This role will see you providing technical leadership and guidance to a team in the delivery of wastewater projects. To ensure accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients.
This is an exciting and evolving industry, providing challenges and opportunities which require innovation, dedication and team work to help us meet our clients' needs.
Main Responsibilities for the Senior Modeller:
- Leading asset management projects such as (but not limited to) Sewerage Management Planning, the production of network models using InfoWorks ICM and other projects requiring detailed technical analysis
- Support the Team Leader / Technical Manager in leading a delivery team for a range of Wastewater projects
- Lead a delivery team and providing technical guidance, mentoring and leadership
- Work closely with clients and RPS Teams to ensure delivery of sizeable projects are on time, to budget and within quality expectations
- Client liaison and report preparation
- Financial management of projects to ensure profitable delivery
- Management of sub-contractors
Skills, experience & Qualifications required for the Senior Modeller:
- Deep technical expertise in
- Wastewater modelling using Infoworks ICM/Infonet and other wastewater asset management
- Sewerage management
- Data management and analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry wastewater modelling software including
- model build, verification, sewerage management planning, model auditing, solution development and design
- Broad understanding of the UK water industry and especially wastewater asset management
- Preferably Degree qualified in a relevant technical subject. Post graduate qualifications an advantage
- Progress towards Professional level Membership of a relevant institution
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Competent user of the complete in Microsoft office package
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.