|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: Up to £320 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Senior Network Engineer - CCNA
Contract Duration - 15th July to 30th August 2019
Senior Network Engineer is required to execute a network migration initiation phase by our client based in Maidstone, Kent, who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Network Engineer with an indepth knowledge of Networking, Cisco (Meraki preferred), Checkpoint firewall, LAN, IP routing, VPN, Wireless, Switching and CCNA certified
You will be responsible to execute a network migration initiation phase. During these phase your role will be to provide input into the design, architecture, and creating network patching schedules. To do this you will require extensive IT networking experience. You are at least CCNA certified (preferably CCNP no more than 3 years ago). You have extensive working experience on LAN, WAN and in particular, with routing protocols. You will have hands on experience on Check Point firewall and preferably with Cisco Meraki (MX100) firewall.
Required technical skills:
- Advanced Networking Skills [must be at least CCNA certified, preferably CCNP]
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco [Meraki preferred] and Check Point firewall
- LAN technologies [including Ethernet, VLANs, Spanning Tree]
- IP routing principles and routing protocols [including OSPF, EIGRP, BGP]
- VPN technologies [including site-to-site & remote client, IPSEC]
- Wireless [Cisco Meraki preferred]
- Cisco switching and routing platforms [Catalyst 3700, 4500, 6500, ISR, ASR]
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!