|Location: Bromyard, Herefordshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Benefits|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Senior Operations Manager - Road Safety
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Vehicle
I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager - Road Safety, on behalf of my client, a leading contractor in highways safety products.
Are you an experienced Senior Operations Manager or Contracts Manager within road safety?
I would like to hear from you if you have the following experience;
- Operations management, Contracts management or Operational management experience
- Background in Construction / Engineering / Highways / Civils / Utilities etc.
- NEC3 contract knowledge/ experience
- IOSH / NEBOSH or relevant Health & Safety certification
- Knowledge of health, safety & environmental legislation
- You should be good at identifying and suggesting improvements
Your role as Senior Operations Manager - Road Safety is to lead the operational department ensuring all activities, projects and contracts are delivered in budget and time.
You will be responsible of planning and organisation of the department and projects. You will also support or monitor the installation of highways safety products, ensuring that the work is carried out efficiently and effectively, whilst exceeding health, safety and quality standards. Direct reports will be supervisors, team leads and operatives
Responsibilities of the Senior Operations Manager - Road Safety role this includes:
- Lead safe operations in the department
- Attend meetings
- Liaise with commercial teams to ensure targets are met
- Ensure installations effectively planned and resourced
- Ensuring all activities are carried out safely
- Conduct site visits
- Manage work flow process
- Manage team through effective leadership, offering support on development
Desirable Senior Operations Manager - Road Safety skills, but not essential;
- NHSS 2B
- HGV Class 1
- CPCS Lorry Loader / Slinger / Signaller
- Crane supervisor
- First aid
- Management / leadership qualifications
Direct: 01342 330557