|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Senior PA / Personal Assistant
Senior PA / Personal Assistant required to join a globally recognised defence / engineering company in Central London. Their Corporate headquarters provide wide support to the business spread through out the UK. The Senior PA / Personal Assistant will be providing PA duties to the Business Director.
On offer for the Senior PA / Personal Assistant:
- A competitive salary up to £40,000
- Competitive benefits package
- The chance to work for a globally established company
The Senior PA / Personal Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- On line diary management - consistent extensive diary management, keeping key customer meetings co-ordinated and critical internal meetings scheduled and de-conflicted.
- Correspondence - handling all incoming and outgoing mail, letters and documents. Ensure that outgoing letters are of high quality and that routine correspondence is handled whilst Executive Secretary is absent from the office
- Book travel and accommodation - through company approved travel arrangers, make arrangements for your leaders and visitors producing itineraries for periods of travel and completing expenses claims
The Senior PA / Personal Assistant will need to have knowledge / experience of:
- Proved PA/Senior secretarial and administrative experience, preferably within a large organisation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self motivation
- Advanced/intermediate experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications: MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word. MS Project would be an advantage. Additional on the job training will be given to learn company specific systems
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working in a relatable industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.