|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior PCB Design Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + package
Key Skills: PCB Layout, Design, Circuit Design, Engineering, Aerospace, DO254, DO160, CAD, Altium Designer, Analogue, Digital, Power Electronics, Drawings, Multi-layer, PCB
An experienced Senior PCB Design Engineer is required to join my client to support the Circuit Design team by designing PCB Layouts.
Working from the office and on site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person who has experience within the Aerospace industry. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Senior PCB Design Engineer?
- Producing complex multi-layered PCB Designs using various CAD tools
- Perform validation and verification activities on completed PCB Layouts
- Ensure that engineering activities are carried out in accordance with engineering procedures
- Preparation of analysis reports where required
- Closely work with circuit- designers
What are we looking for in our next Senior PCB Design Engineer?
- Degree Educated within a STEM Discipline
- Experience with PCB Layout Design CAD tools i.e. Altium Designer
- Experience in designing multi-layered (10+) rigid, multi-rigid, surface mount PCB layouts
- Hold an understanding of IPC standards
- Familiar with PCB EMC techniques
- Ability to produce assembly drawings
- Experience of Analogue, Digital and Power electronics design
- Familiar with Aerospace standards DO254, DO160 highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior PCB Design Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior PCB Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.