|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Senior Pensions Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator needed! A highly successful financial organisation based in Gloucestershire are looking to employ a Senior Pensions Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of Defined Contributions Pension schemes.
The successful Senior Pensions Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Competitive Salary!
* 25 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Dental insurance
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Pensions Administrator will include:
* Assisting the Team Leader and Consultant in the preparation of reports and collating information for reports covering technical matters and advice;
* Handling the administration and data which sits behind the client's flexible benefits and DC schemes
* Maintaining records in accordance with internal guidelines and procedures;
* Analysing information and assisting in preparing recommendations of appropriate solutions for clients;
What you need to be the successful Senior Pensions Administrator:
In order to be the successful Senior Pensions Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience in DC Pensions Administration is essential for this role.
* Familiarity with IT systems is required, in particular Excel with some Word and PowerPoint skills.
* Encouraged & supported to qualify in Financial Planning exams to Certificate or Diploma level.
* Good academic record including Maths & English to GCSE (minimum grade C)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.