|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £24000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Senior Pensions Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator needed! A highly successful financial organisation based in Gloucestershire are looking to employ a Senior Pensions Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of Defined Contributions Pension schemes.
The successful Senior Pensions Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Competitive Salary!
* 25 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Dental insurance
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Pensions Administrator will include:
* Assisting the Team Leader and Consultant in the preparation of reports and collating information for reports covering technical matters and advice;
* Handling the administration and data which sits behind the client's flexible benefits and DC schemes
* Maintaining records in accordance with internal guidelines and procedures;
* Analysing information and assisting in preparing recommendations of appropriate solutions for clients;
What you need to be the successful Senior Pensions Administrator:
In order to be the successful Senior Pensions Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience in DC Pensions Administration is essential for this role.
* Familiarity with IT systems is required, in particular Excel with some Word and PowerPoint skills.
* Encouraged & supported to qualify in Financial Planning exams to Certificate or Diploma level.
* Good academic record including Maths & English to GCSE (minimum grade C)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!