|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Senior Pensions Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator needed for a global financial organisation based in Redhill! This growing leader is looking to employ an experienced Senior Pensions Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of Defined Benefit Pension schemes to join their vibrant team!
The successful Senior Pensions Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
* 23 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Pensions Administrator will include:
* Review Trust Deed and Rules and produce a summary of benefits for the systems team for automation.
* Deliver professional 2nd-3rd line database support, performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment.
* Assist in due diligence exercises, analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
* Manage bulk exercises such as pension increases and benefit statements
* Be a point of reference on technical issues both current and historic
What you need to be the successful Senior Pensions Administrator:
In order to be the successful Senior Pensions Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive experience of dealing with both DB and DC occupational pension schemes
* High level of technical skills and up to date knowledge of current and historic legislative requirements
* Strong administration experience and ability to follow processes
* Computer literate - experience of using Excel spreadsheets preferred
* Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.