|Location: London||Salary: £500 - £550 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist
Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientists needed for a Pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientists that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of safety data and related documentation.
The successful candidate would desirably have relevant experience within life sciences, pharmaceuticals or drug development. If you have a degree within one or more of these areas that would be a plus!
Day Rate: £500-£550 per day (Outside IR35)
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientists will include:
- Leading and/or conducting proactive pharmacovigilance and risk management planning for more complex products, including preparation of the safety aspects of Global Risk Management Plans.
- Leading the cross-functional Safety Strategy and Management Team (SSaMT) for large and/or complex projects.
- Leading PS activities of cross-functional project teams for developmental compounds and/or marketed products.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist:
- Advanced knowledge of PV regulations
- Intermediate understanding of epidemiolog
- Demonstrated patient safety and/or Clinical/ Drug Development experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.