|Location: Leicestershire, England||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 22 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor on a recently won major project based in Leicester. The Senior Planning Engineer will join an international construction company who have a reputation for their excellence in delivering high spec and technically challenging projects.
They will be site based and play a critical role in the successful delivery of a large scheme, a £300m mixed use construction development. They will work very closely with the Project Director and be responsible for managing the planning activities and making sure the programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading main contractor who boast a solid order book having recently converted a number of tenders across the Midlands.
- Experienced Planning Engineer with site based experience on similar type projects including residential, commercial, healthcare, mixed use development etc
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND/HNC/Degree
- Strong understand of the construction process and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate the construction programme to the site team.
- Proficient user of planning software packages.
- Team player
On offer is a competitive salary of between £60-75,000 which is dependent upon experience plus a very attractive benefits package that includes a company car, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, bonus, 27 days annual, flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 940267.