|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Planner / Senior Planner - 2+ Year Contract
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contract Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor on an exciting project based in Croydon. They will join an infrastructure specialist who are renowned for their expertise in delivering key infrastructure projects across the UK.
The project is valued at £35m and consists of trenching and installing power cables. To be considered for this opportunity the Senior Planning Engineer will need to have a main contracting background and NEC contract experience.
Strong P6 experience is required, TILOS experience would beneficial but not essential.
- Background in civil engineering gained within a main contracting environment.
- NEC contract experience essential
- National Grid experience
- TP193 Document experience
- Strong user of Primavera P6
- TILOS experience preferred
- Power experience preferred
- Hold an engineering qualification - HNC/HND/Degree
- Strong communication skills
On offer is a competitive day rate of £400 - £450.
If you are looking for a contract opportunity in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Lauren Ballam on 01342 330 514 for further information quoting reference 939153