|Location: North Yorkshire, England||Salary: £350 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join a key client based in York on a 12 month rolling contract.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a large team that are responsible for the delivery of a major infrastructure programme. The Senior Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years Planning experience which has preferably been gained on projects valued £50m and above. They will also need to have advanced Primavera P6 skills, a good working knowledge of NEC form of contract and have a solid understanding of construction and its techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years planning experience
- Solid understanding of the construction process and techniques
- Advanced user of Primavera P6
- Good working knowledge of NEC form of contract
- Previous experience on projects valued £50m plus would be an advantage
- First class communication skills
On offer is a competitive day rate of between £350-450 per day dependent upon experience plus a long term 12 month rolling contract.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call 01342 330 533 quoting reference 942120.