|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lauren Ballam||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Planner - £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits
Senior Planner required to join the world's leading supplier of critical control solutions based in Wimborne Dorset.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a performing team with a great team spirit trusted to deliver a great service to our key stakeholders. As part of this function you will work with recognised tools and processes, providing training to develop your skills and career within the PMO and associated teams.
As a Senior Planner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Previous project management/administration experience
- Experience in the production of reporting data for projects.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data, to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications.
- An understanding of project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
- Ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly then support others in their use.
- MS Excel & MS Project advanced level.
- MS PowerPoint & MS SharePoint intermediate level.
- Experience of an integrated Project Management System such as MS Project Server would be an advantage.
As a Senior Planner your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for providing project administration support to assigned programmes, product groups and/or functional groups.
- Work in accordance with published Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines.
- Production and maintenance of the required programme, product group, system, sub -system or equipment work package related reporting data.
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues.
- Develop reporting output from the project and work package risk registers.
- Manage the project Sharepoint Areas.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Lauren Ballam on 01342 330 514 for further information quoting reference 937831
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.