|Location: Derbyshire, England||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 24 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor on a six month rolling contract.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and be responsible for contract planning for two of their live projects. They will split their time between two sites, a major traditional build and refurbishment project in Derbyshire and a complex high rise project in Central Manchester located close to main line train station.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be responsible for overseeing all of the planning activities in Asta Powerproject. They will work closely with the Project Manager and play a key role in the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Strong site based planning experience on construction projects
- Must have main contracting background
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
- Solid understanding of construction techniques and process
- Possess first class communication skills
- Capable of hitting the ground running
- Residential experience is desirable but not essential
On offer is a competitive day rate of between £350-400 per day on a six month rolling contract.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 939656.