|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: £325 - £425 per day + package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A Senior Planning Engineer is current required for a 6-8 month contract based in Oxford. The Senior Planning Engineer will join a main contractor that have recently been awarded a civils package part of a major civil engineering project.
The Senior Planner will work closely with the Project Director and be responsible for all planning activities on the project in Primavera P6
- Strong Primavera P6 experience.
- MS Project experience would be beneficial but not essential
- NEC3 contract experience is essential
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND/HNC/Degree
- Strong understanding of construction / civil engineering
- Very good communication skills
- Site based experience
On offer is a day rate of between £325-425 per day. This is an initial 8 month contract position with the potential to be extended.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 943146.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.