|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading civil engineering contractor based in Dublin. The Senior Planning Engineer will join an established organization, they boast a very strong order book and are involved on exciting and prestigious projects.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be the go to person for all matters relating to planning. They will work closely with the senior management team and oversee all planning for their projects at tender and contract stages. They will be responsible for producing competitive tender programmes and also play a key role in the successful delivery of a range of civil engineering schemes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and career driven individual to join a dynamic and growing business and to play a key role in the development of the planning function and the potential of growing a team.
- Minimum of 3 years planning experience.
- Preferably have site based experience as a Site Engineer or Site Manager prior to moving into planning.
- Must have Civil Engineering experience.
- Have a good understanding of construction techniques and processes.
- Must be proficient in the use of Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject
- A strong understanding of different forms of contract
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £60-75,000 which is dependent upon experience plus an attractive benefits package that includes a £6,000 annual car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, healthcare, 26 days holiday plus banks and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 941874