Senior Planning Engineer - Construction

Location: Hertfordshire, England Salary: £85000 - £98000 per annum + + car & package
Sector: Planning and Project Controls Specialism:
Type: Permanent Contact: Matt Lilburn

Senior Planning Engineer - Construction

A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor based in Hertfordshire. They will join a highly regarded name in the construction industry who are renowned for their expertise in delivering complex projects across a wide range of build sectors.

They boast a strong order book for the next 3 years and due to an increase in workloads they are looking to reinforce the Planning capabilities with an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to provide planning expertise to projects at tender and contract stages.

The Senior Planning Engineer will play an import role within the business by producing competitive tender programmes for variety of construction projects which are typically valued between £30-200m. The role will be 80% tender focused with the remaining 20% supporting live projects.


  • Experienced Planning Engineer with a main contracting background.
  • Solid understanding of the construction process and its techniques.
  • Must have tender and contract planning experience.
  • Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject planning software
  • Good knowledge of different forms of contracts
  • First class communication skills
  • Team player

On offer is a very competitive salary of between £85-98,000 per annum which is dependent upon previous experience plus an attractive benefits package which includes an annual car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, pension and other great benefits.

If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the about opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 938981.

This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview. A copy of our privacy policy can be found here: Gold Group is an equal opportunity & diversity employer. A copy of our equal opportunity & diversity policy can be found here:

Similar Jobs

Senior Planning Engineer - Construction

City of London, London £80000 - £95000 per annum + car & package

Planning Engineer - Construction

City of London, London £60000 - £75000 per annum + car & package

Planning Engineer - Construction

City of London, London £60000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package

Senior Planning Engineer - Tender

East London, London £75000 - £90000 per annum + car, package

Senior Planning Engineer - Build

Bristol, England £60000 - £73000 per annum + car & package