|Location: Devon, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
I am currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to join one of my key clients who are leading main contractor. They operate nationally and have a rich history in providing their private and public sector clients with innovative construction solutions.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join their busy South West regional business and they will be responsible for projects that cover a broad range of build sectors across Devon and Cornwall. The role will be 80% contract planning working on live sites in the region and the remaining 20% of their time focused on producing competitive tender programmes.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Construction Planner who already lives in Devon or Cornwall or someone who plans to move to there to join a busy construction business who have a strong presence in the region.
- Minimum of 5 years construction planning experience
- Broad construction experience
- Main contracting background
- Ability to work alone and to be left to you own devices
- Proficient user of Asta Powerproject
- Tender and Contract planning experience
- Strong communication skills
They are offering a competitive salary of between £50-60,000 per annum plus an attractive package including an annual car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, 33 days holiday and a great flexible benefits scheme.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call matt Lilburn for further information quoting reference 941246.