|Location: Stratford, London||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading concrete frame and civil engineering specialist. The Senior Planning Engineer will join their operations in London and be involved on some of the Capital's most prestigious projects.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and initially be responsible for delivering the concrete frame and civil engineering packages for two high profile projects in East London. They will work closely with the Project Directors and be accountable for overseeing the planning activities and ensuring the construction programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a growing planning department which can offer genuine career opportunities to develop into management along with the chance to be involved on very exciting and iconic projects.
- Minimum of 5 years planning experience.
- Preferably have site based experience as a Site Engineer or Site Manager prior to moving into planning.
- Must have either RC Frame or Civil Engineering experience.
- Have a good understanding of construction techniques and processes.
- Must be proficient in the use of Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject
- Previous NEC contract experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £60-75,000 which is dependent upon experience plus an attractive benefits package that includes a £6,000 annual car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, healthcare, 26 days holiday plus banks and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 941015.