|Location: London, England||Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum + + package + bonus|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
Senior Planning Engineer - Forensic / Delay
A Senior Planning Engineer is currently required by a key client of our based in Central London. They will join a specialist consultancy who offer construction advice to leading names in the construction industry.
Based in Central London the Senior Planning Engineer will work on a variety of commissions, providing their clients who are predominantly main contactors with Forensic/Delay Planning services.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be involved on exciting projects that cover a broad range of build sectors across the Capital, providing them with a healthy and varied workload.
Duties will include; providing the analysis of delay and disruption events, providing delay impact analysis programmes and associated documentation to substantiate additional time and the effect of compensation events, schedule/programme analysis, assessing delay and disruption damages.
- A strong Construction Planning background
- Experience in Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis
- Solid understanding of construction and its techniques across different sectors including education, commercial, residential, healthcare etc
- Main contracting or consultancy based background
- Strong user of Asta Powerproject software
- Strong knowledge of different forms of contracts including JCT and NEC
- First class communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £75-90,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel expenses, 35 days holiday and other benefits.
If you are seeking a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 937793.