|Location: West London, London||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
Senior Planning Engineer - Heathrow Airport
A Senior Planning Engineer is currently required by a key client of ours based at Heathrow Airport. They will join a main contractor who are heavily involved in the upgrade and redevelopment of the airport terminals.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based, they will join a team of Planners and be responsible for managing the construction programme for multidisciplinary projects across the Airport.
The Senior Planning Engineer will need to have a good understanding of construction techniques, have strong Primavera P6 skills and ideally have a main contracting background with airport experience but this is not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years planning experience.
- Main contracting background.
- Strong understanding of construction techniques.
- Experience within an airport environment is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of planning software packages - MS Project, Primavera P6, Asta Powerproject.
- Strong communication skills.
On offer is a competitive day rate of between £400-500 per day and a long term 12 month rolling contract.
If you are seeking a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 quoting reference 938110.