|Location: North West London, London||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 6 days ago|
A leading tier one main contractor is looking for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join their busy construction division based in North West London. They will join a major name in the UK construction market who operate nationally providing their private and public sectors clients with construction solutions.
The Senior Planning Engineer will focus the majority of their time working on producing tender programmes for projects across a range of build sectors including residential, commercial, education and healthcare schemes valued up to £150m. They will be responsible for working within the bid team and interfacing with the commercial, design management, methods, estimating and bid managers to ensure competitive bids are submitted. They will also be required to provide support to live projects in the region when required.
- Must have a solid construction planning background.
- Experience working within the pre-construction department of a main contractor.
- Strong tender planning experience.
- Solid understanding of the construction process and techniqes.
- First class communication skills.
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND/HNC/Degree
- Team player
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- Good knowledge of different forms of contract
On offer is a competitive salary of between £70-90,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes an annual car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, 33 days holiday, flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 940889.