|Location: Greater Manchester, England||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 20 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join a major player in the UK construction industry, a leading main contractor with a rich history in delivering complex build schemes for the public and private sector clients.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and lead the planning function on a recently won project in Greater Manchester, an exciting £160m new build scheme. The Senior Planning Engineer will play a key role in the delivery of this flagship project which is due for completion in 2025. They will work closely with the Project Director and ensuring the construction programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
- Demonstrate a track record of site based construction planning.
- Experience leading the planning function on major construction projects
- Proficient user of Primavera P6 and Asta Powerproject planning software
- Good working knowledge of NEC contract
- Strong understanding of construction process and techniques.
- Must have first class communication skills.
- Team player
- £60-70,000 per annum
- £7,00 annual car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 944614.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.