|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading main contractor on a recently won project based in Newcastle. The Senior Planning Engineer will join a major name in the UK construction industry, a specialist in the delivery of complex infrastructure schemes.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based on an £80m project due for completion in 2024. They will be responsible for producing and managing both high level and hour by hour possession programmes, including producing updates and reports. They will manage the construction programme in Primavera P6 and play a crucial role in the successful delivery of the project.
- Experienced Planning Engineer that has Rail industry experience.
- Strong site based experience
- Proficient user of Primavera P6
- NEC contract experience is essential
- Good understanding of construction and how a project comes together
- Experience managing cost loaded programmes an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with QSRA process is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- £60-70,000 per annum starting salary
- £6,000 annual car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting 944664.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.